5 things to keep the kids busy this school holidays
Not just colourful, this Homemade Jelly Playdough by Modern Parents Messy Kids smells fruity and delicious from the addition of jelly crystals.
Simple, cheap and easy to make, this Handmade City Playmate by Playful Learning will keep them entertained for hours!
If the kids love helping out in the kitchen, these Dog Pizzas are just the cutest! Perfect for kids parties as well. Dog Pizza by Bento Monsters.
Draw Your Dreams Pillowcase by Blank Goods is the best blank canvas for kid's who love to draw. They'll love the fact they get to sleep on it every night too.
One for the bigger kids, Britt + Co use crayons to make these Colour Block Candles.
- An Interview With Belinda Jovanovski: Interior Styling Tips, Trends & Favourite Styling Pieces
- 5 Things To Think About When Planning Your Shared-space Ensuite
- Country Natural Meets Scandinavian Sensibility: A Conversation With Interior Stylist Georgina Georgiou
- Minimalism Meets Colour: An Interview With Heidi Mumford
- Entrepreneurship, Style Inspiration & Advice: An Interview With Jessica Ormsby