5 things to keep the kids busy this school holidays
Not just colourful, this Homemade Jelly Playdough by Modern Parents Messy Kids smells fruity and delicious from the addition of jelly crystals.
Simple, cheap and easy to make, this Handmade City Playmate by Playful Learning will keep them entertained for hours!
If the kids love helping out in the kitchen, these Dog Pizzas are just the cutest! Perfect for kids parties as well. Dog Pizza by Bento Monsters.
Draw Your Dreams Pillowcase by Blank Goods is the best blank canvas for kid's who love to draw. They'll love the fact they get to sleep on it every night too.
One for the bigger kids, Britt + Co use crayons to make these Colour Block Candles.
And of course, you can check out our collection of toys from our store.
Join over 240,000 Subscribers. Receive huge exclusive discounts straight to your inbox.
- How To Buy The Best Towels: Expert Tips From Canningvale Quality Team
- Are You A Sweaty Sleeper And Here Are Our Best Sheets To keep You Cool All Night
- Take a Load Off With Canningvale’s tips on How To keep Your Towels Feeling Fresh
- 6 Tweaks To Get Your Outdoor Space Ready For The Cooler Months
- Common Mistakes Killing Your Indoor Plants