One of the most common questions we get asked is about Egyptian cotton and why is it so special. The key to the superiority of Egyptian cotton is the extra long, silky fibres that this plant produces. When spun into yarn, this fibre yields a super soft, smooth and lustrous finish whilst still maintaining strength and softness. Furthermore, its ability to absorb liquids gives fabrics made of Egyptian cotton deeper, brighter and more resistant colours. If you’re seeking softer, more absorbant sheets and towels, Egyptian cotton is for you!
- An Interview With Belinda Jovanovski: Interior Styling Tips, Trends & Favourite Styling Pieces
- 5 Things To Think About When Planning Your Shared-space Ensuite
- Country Natural Meets Scandinavian Sensibility: A Conversation With Interior Stylist Georgina Georgiou
- Minimalism Meets Colour: An Interview With Heidi Mumford
- Entrepreneurship, Style Inspiration & Advice: An Interview With Jessica Ormsby