One of the most common questions we get asked is about Egyptian cotton and why is it so special. The key to the superiority of Egyptian cotton is the extra long, silky fibres that this plant produces. When spun into yarn, this fibre yields a super soft, smooth and lustrous finish whilst still maintaining strength and softness. Furthermore, its ability to absorb liquids gives fabrics made of Egyptian cotton deeper, brighter and more resistant colours. If you’re seeking softer, more absorbant sheets and towels, Egyptian cotton is for you!
Join over 240,000 Subscribers. Receive huge exclusive discounts straight to your inbox.
- How To Buy The Best Towels: Expert Tips From Canningvale Quality Team
- Are You A Sweaty Sleeper And Here Are Our Best Sheets To keep You Cool All Night
- Take a Load Off With Canningvale’s tips on How To keep Your Towels Feeling Fresh
- 6 Tweaks To Get Your Outdoor Space Ready For The Cooler Months
- Common Mistakes Killing Your Indoor Plants