Tips for a Better Night's Sleep
Getting enough rest is so important, but more often than not it can be quite hard to achieve! There are a couple of things you can incorporate into your evening routine to help ensure you get a great night's sleep.
Try to go to sleep and get up at the same time every day
This will help regulate your body clock and ensure you stay asleep through the night.
Create a bedtime routine
Have a shower or a chamomile tea, read or listen to some relaxing music before bed. Definitely no phones or devices at least an hour before bed.
Make your bedroom a sanctuary
Join over 240,000 Subscribers. Receive huge exclusive discounts straight to your inbox.
- How To Buy The Best Towels: Expert Tips From Canningvale Quality Team
- Are You A Sweaty Sleeper And Here Are Our Best Sheets To keep You Cool All Night
- Take a Load Off With Canningvale’s tips on How To keep Your Towels Feeling Fresh
- Common Mistakes Killing Your Indoor Plants
- 15 Cleaning Hacks For Pet Owners