- Cover: 100% polyester microfibre
- Fill: 100% polyester, 300gsm
- Super soft microfibre cover wiith contemporary mini-check pattern and bound edge
- Low allergy down-like polyester fill approved by National Asthma Council Australia
- Recommeded for allergy and asthma sufferers
- Circular quilted pattern to ensure the fill remains evenly distributed
- Warmth rating: high (recommended for Winter / cold climates / cold sleepers)
- High loft
- Ultra Fresh™ anti-bacterial treated fibre fill for lasting freshness and protection against allergens
- Includes: 1 x quilt
- Machine washable
- Made in Australia
- Single bed: 140 x 210cm
- Double bed: 180 x 210cm
- Queen bed: 210 x 210cm
- King bed: 240 x 210cm
- Super King bed: 270 x 240cm
Why You’ll Love This
Get better night’s sleep with our new made in Australia quilt, the Locale Anti-Allergy Down Alternative Quilt. Featuring a down-like fill, this quilt offers a soft and lofty feel like no other, ensuring maximum warmth and comfort for a peaceful night’s sleep. The fill of this quilt is also treated with Ultra FreshTM anti-microbial protection for lasting freshness and protection against allergens. It is approved by the National Asthma Council Australia, making it an ideal companion for allergy sufferers especially during winter or cold nights.
Get one today and sleep on a premium quality quilt while at the same time support and promote locally-produced products. Similar to all Canningvale products, this quilt is durable and backed with our 5-year warranty against manufacturing faults.
Cold or warm hand or machine wash on wool cycle with reduced spin. Rinse well. Pull to shape. Line dry in shade. Do not bleach or tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Fluff and air frequently. Shake after wash to restore loft. Dry thoroughly before re-use or storage. Larger sizes should be laundered in a machine with a capacity greater than 17kg.