- Sofa Warranty & Return Policy
Sofa Warranty & Return Policy
5 Year Limited Warranty
Canningvale sofas are built to last and as always, we proudly stand by our Quality through our Limited Product Warranty (LPW).
LPW applies to Canningvale branded Sofas when purchased from the Canningvale Online Store.
What does the Limited Product Warranty cover?
This Limited Product Warranty covers defects in the event that they occur through the products’ intended use, in a clean environment and only when subjected to no more than reasonable wear and proper handling, for example:
- A visible indentation or sag greater than 30mm in the foam material when no weight is applied to any parts of the Sofa.
- Any physical flaw in the foam/stuffing material that causes it to split or crack, which has not been caused by usage error.
- Please note that “normal wear” assumes that your Sofa is continuously supported by a proper foundation (such as an even floor) sufficient to support the Sofa and your distributed weight.
What does this Limited Warranty exclude?
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Physical misuse/abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains in the event that the defect is caused by such abuse or damage. Ie. Animal/pet use, standing on it, shoes, dirt floor, uneven floor etc
- Use of the Sofa in a hotel, business or other commercial environment.
- Damage to the structure and/or cover material due to defective a base or flooring that does not give even support.
How do I make a claim under this Limited Warranty?
To make a claim under your guarantee you must:
- Notify us of the defect within 30 days.
- Provide us with your full name and address and details of the defect (inclusive of photography from 3 different angles of the suspected fault) Provide us with your original proof of purchase receipt.
- You can notify us of the defect and make a claim by sending an email to email@example.com
7 Days No Question Asked Return Policy
Canningvale’s 7 day no questions asked return policy covers all furniture private purchases made from . This return policy is in addition to any rights you may have under an applicable statute including your rights under the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (ACL).
The 7 day return period will commence from the date you receive the goods you have purchased and applies to any reason, even change of mind. If a refund is requested within this 7 day period, Canningvale will refund the purchase price of the goods and your account should be credited within 10 working days of the goods arriving back to us and if the goods arrive back to us in the condition they were received. Canningvale will also cover the return delivery charges.
Please note the 7 day no questions asked return policy does not apply to commercial orders and all returns should be returned in Canningvale’s original packaging in order to eliminate damage during transit. If the product is returned without original packaging a 50% striking fee off the purchase price will be applied.
How do I request a return?