The use of this site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below . Please read them carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your submittal of any purchase order to Canningvale indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall supersede any subsequent terms or conditions included with any purchase order, whether or not such terms or conditions are signed by Canningvale.
Canningvale reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time, without notification.
By ordering or registering at Canningvale you grant us the right to add your contact details to our database and email transactional order, shipping and product review emails. From time to time we may contact you about offers and new products. You can easily be removed by either unsubscribing via a link or contacting our Customer Service at email@example.com and we will remove you from marketing communications.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Canningvale reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Canningvale reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
Canningvale is not liable for any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website. We reserve the right to refuse any order without giving reason. Upon cancellation of an order we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided. All received monies will be refunded using the method received.
The delivery times provided by Canningvale are estimates only. Canningvale will not be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries.
In the event that multiple items are ordered, part deliveries may be made where stock is not available. All reasonable attempts to notify you will be made using the details you provided. By agreeing to our terms and conditions you acknowledge all information set forth under our Delivery Terms pages.
Acceptance of the Goods
The buyer is responsible for inspecting the goods for fault and notifying us within 30 working days of receiving the goods should there be a fault.
Change of Address
The delivery address for your order is shown in the checkout and on your order confirmation and delivery confirmation emails. In the event that an incorrect address was entered, address changes can only made until the order begins processing. Canningvale cannot accommodate all address change requests.
Canningvale takes no responsibility for orders delivered to an incorrect or invalid address and is not liable for any loss associated.
International Customs Charges
Some orders may incur a customs or import duty charge. Canningvale do not have any control over these charges or are unable to advise what they will be, as it is based on your own countries regulations & compliances. For further information, please contact your local customs office.
All charges are to be paid by the customer on delivery of order. Orders cannot be returned to sender and Canningvale will never pay these customs charges on your behalf. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Canningvale will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees. This is an illegal practice and as an established business we will not do this.
Canningvale Australia Ltd stand by our products, which is why we guarantee all products against manufacturing faults for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. If our products are found to have a manufacturing fault within that time, Canningvale will assess the goods and, should the goods be deemed faulty, provide either a replacement product or a full refund (less postage and handling). Should the faulty product be unavailable or sold out, a similar replacement will be offered.
Please note that this 5 Year Warranty does not cover the fair use wear and tear that home ware products generally undergo. We are also unable to warrant breakable items, such as Bathroom Accessories, against breakages that are outside of the fair use of a product.
To have the benefit of the warranty, you must register by filling in and submitting the Warranty Registration Form below, within 30 days of purchase. The period in which a manufacturing fault must appear in order for you to be entitled to claim is 5 years from the date of purchase. You must also make a claim, and the claim must be received by us, within that same period in order to have your claim accepted.
If you have purchased via the Canningvale online store, you are automatically registered for the 5 Year Warranty.
In order to make a warranty claim, follow the below procedure:
- Contact Canningvale by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 1800 801 728 (toll free) to notify them of the claim.
- In order for Canningvale to assess the goods, post the items to the addresses below or email images of the faulty items to email@example.com. Include your return address, nature of the claim/fault and description of the product. If you choose to email photographs, please ensure the Canningvale care label is visible. Canningvale will provide a Rely Paid address to you for you to post the product to.
- Canningvale will contact you to inform you of its decision regarding the claim. If a replacement product is to be provided, Canningvale will send this to you at its cost. If Canningvale decides to provide a refund, the refund will be processed according to your initial purchase method.
Postal address for claims:
Canningvale Australia Ltd
PO Box 4271
The benefits given to you by our warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you have under a law in relation to the goods to which our warranty relates.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Prices are subject to change without notice. There may be duties and taxes added to your package by the destination country. You will be responsible for these upon delivery and are not included in your order total. All credit cards are charged in Australian Dollars. Non-Australian currency figures are all approximations based on the exchange rate at time of purchase.
Refunds & Returns
If you're not satisfied with your product, simply return it in resaleable condition, within 30 days of receipt of delivery. Please see our refunds and returns page
If notified before goods have been dispatched, Canningvale can accommodate order cancellations. If items have been dispatched for delivery, Canningvale reserves the right to refuse order cancellation or charge a cancellation fee should we be able to request the return of the package from our delivery service.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
This site is owned and operated by Canningvale Australia Ltd. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Canningvale Australia Ltd.
All software used on the site is the sole property of Canningvale Australia or those supplying the software.
You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose.
No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without Canningvale Australia Ltd's prior written permission.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, Canningvale shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
Canningvale shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Canningvale shall immediately issue a refund to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties.
You acknowledge that Canningvale is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
- Promotions, discounts, offers and promotional codes (collectively "Promotions") are valid for the specified time period for online purchases of merchandise only and may be used one time only unless otherwise stated.
- One time use Promotions must be used in their entirety in a single purchase. Any amounts not redeemed in the applicable purchase will be forfeited. Promotions cannot be combined with other promotions unless otherwise stated.
- Promotions do not apply to delivery, GST or duties or similar services.
- Promotions cannot be applied retroactively to previously placed orders or to orders that have been adjusted.
- For promotions requiring a minimum order size, charges for delivery and credits from gift certificates do not count towards the minimum order size requirement.
- For promotions where you must buy 1 (or more) item(s) to get a reduction on the second (additional) item(s), the discount will be applied at checkout to the lower priced item.
- If merchandise was purchased with a Promotion and subsequently returned, you will be issued a credit or refund at the promotional price and, if the Promotion has expired, it cannot then be applied to a replacement or future order.
- If you return a gift that was purchased with a Promotion and the Promotion has expired, you cannot apply the expired Promotion to a replacement or future order.
- Promotional items are available only while supplies last; Canningvale does not issue rain checks for items that run out of stock.
- Canningvale can, at its sole discretion, extend or terminate a Promotion at any time.
- Canningvale has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or incorrect entry and will not be accountable for the return of any item ordered incorrectly.
- By claiming a promotional offer on your order, you agree that you have understood the terms and conditions of that promotion.