You can be assured Canningvale stand by our products with confidence, which is why we offer an unparalleled warranty against any manufacturing faults.
If our products are found to have a manufacturing fault within the specific product's warranty period, Canningvale will assess the goods and, should they be found faulty, we will provide either a replacement product, a full refund of the purchase price or a 110% store credit. If the faulty product is unavailable or sold out, a similar replacement will be offered.
Our 5-year warranty does not extend to the normal wear and tear expected from everyday use of homewares products.The product warranty commences from the original date of purchase. You must also make a claim, and the claim must be received by us, within that same period in order to have your claim accepted.
If you have purchased via the Canningvale online store, you are automatically registered for your Product Warranty.
Externally branded products are exempt from the Canningvale Product warranty. These products are covered by their individual brand warranties, terms and conditions.
You can register your product warranty by scanning the QR code on the packaging of your product or filling in and submitting the Warranty Registration Form found here.
Canningvale’s 5-year Warranty is based on personal use, when items are cared for in domestic washing machines. Canningvale is unable to warrant products that are washed in commercial laundries or used in a commercial context. If products have been altered in any way (embroidered etc) the 5-year warranty is voided.
Canningvale Australia warrants all Robinsons products against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care, reasonable wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time and use. For warranty evaluation, we will supply a reply-paid address for goods to be returned to Canningvale. If the goods are found to be faulty, Canningvale will provide: a replacement or an equivalent, a 110% store credit, or a full refund (less postage and handling). This 12 month warranty is based on personal use, when items are cared for in domestic homes. Canningvale is unable to warrant products that are used in a commercial context.
In order to make a warranty claim, follow the below steps:
- 1. Please lodge a warranty claim through your Canningvale account, this can be found under order status
2. Alternatively, you can submit a warranty claim by sending a direct email to email@example.com
3. For your claim, please include photos of the fault and a photo of the reverse side of the Canningvale care label
4. Once our Customer Service team have been in contact with you, your Warranty claim will be assessed within 2 business days
5. We will let you know the next steps for returning the faulty product
6. If a replacement product is to be provided, Canningvale will organise to send this to you. If you opt for a refund, the refund will be processed according to your initial purchase method. A 110% store credit can also be selected and added to your Cannningvale account once the warranty claim has been finalised
The benefits given to you by our warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you have under a law in relation to the goods to which our warranty relates.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For Mattress and Sofa Warranty information see here.