Choosing the Perfect Pillow
A good night's sleep not only makes us feel well rested and happier, it is essential for optimum function throughout the day. And finding the right pillow can make all the difference. Here are our tips…
Before choosing, consider:
- Your preferred sleeping position – back, side or stomach or a combination
- Individual support requirements including pain/pressure relief
- Personal preferences such as softness/firmness, height, temperature regulation, pillow fill and cover materials, and ease of product care.
- Any allergies
As a general rule, you should aim for medium support which allows for keeping your head and neck in line as per standing position alignment, though it is recommended you follow your physician's advice for any specific support or pain needs.
Time to choose? At Canningvale, we offer a range of pillows to suit a variety of sleeping preferences and needs:
The luxuriously soft microfibre filling bestows a lofty down like feel yet still offers support for a peaceful night's sleep. Easy care, machine washable, non irritant, ordourless and dust mite resistant. 300TC cotton japara cover. Available in Medium, for a standard full loft or Firm, for those who prefer a fuller and firmer feel, especially side sleepers.
Pressure sensitive, comfortably conforming to the unique curves of your head, neck and shoulders, offering support where you need it. The contoured shape, offering two height options, makes this pillow well suited to both side and back sleepers. The soft cotton/polyester velour cover is machine washable and has a zip closure for easy removal.
3. Latex Pillow
A classic soft profile offering medium support to the head and neck for superior comfort while you sleep. The pin core ventilation throughout enables greater air flow and breathability whilst the latex offers natural anti-microbial properties. The soft cotton/polyester velour cover is machine washable and has a zip closure for easy removal.
Offering the combined benefits of the soft yet supportive memory foam and the cooling comfort of the gel top insert. The high density memory foam moulds to the individual's shape and sleeping position. Choose gel side for cool comfort and temperature regulation on warmer nights or the memory foam side for cooler weather and softer feel. The machine washable cover has a zip closure for easy removal.
- Entrepreneurship, Style Inspiration & Advice: An Interview With Jessica Ormsby
- 8 Ways To Create A Spa Inspired Bathroom: Guest Post By Rachel Walton
- Get Inspired To Live Colourfully: An Interview With Kirra Bell
- Decor for Dummies: Understanding Warm & Cool Shades
- Interior Design Trends, Style Inspiration & Practical Advice: An Interview With Christiana Szczerba