Canningvale x Netball Australia Competition
“Win tickets to the Constellation Cup”
This is a Game of Skill
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Canningvale Australia (ABN 76 009 171 715) of Level 3, 17 William St, Cremorne 3121 VIC.
2. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. This is a game of skill. The ten (10) winners who enter the most creative response will be awarded the winner by a staff member of Canningvale Australia.
4. The competition commences on Monday 7 October 2019 at 12.00pm. Entries for Sydney close at 11.59pm (AEST) on Sunday 13 October 2019 and entries for Perth close at 11.59pm (AEST) on Sunday 20 October 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
5. All entries must be received by the Promoter within the Promotional Period.
6. The winners for Sydney will be selected and notified on Monday 14 October 2019. The winners for Perth will be selected and notified on Monday 21 October 2019.
7. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Participants may be any age and the guardian and/or parent of the child under 18 years old are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions set out herein on behalf of the child and in their personal capacity as guardian or parent of the child.
8. All travel and accommodation costs are borne by the winner. Including flights, taxis, parking, hotels, motels etc
9. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
The Prize, Draw and Notifications
10. To be eligible for the Competition, participants must provide all of the following details on the competition entry form:
- First name
- Last name
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Post Code
10. In order to gain an entry to the competition, entrants must tell us in 25 words or less who their favourite netball player is and why?
11. If a response is over 25 words, it will be deemed as invalid.
12. The Prize is as per below:
- 4 x Tickets to the Constellation Cup
- 1 x Official Player Towel signed by the Diamonds team
13. The Promoter will notify the winner by telephone and/or email.
14. If the winner fails to claim the prize within 24 hours of first being notified or the winner’s entry is deemed invalid by the Promoter, the winner is deemed to have forfeited and abandoned the prize.
15. The Promoter will select another winner 24 hours after the first winner has been selected. The Promoter will notify the alternate winner by phone and/or email.
16. If participant cannot attend the prize on the selected date and chooses to forfeit their prize, Canningvale may choose to select another winner who is available on the selected date.
17. The Official Player Towel will be signed by selected members of the Diamonds team, no individual player signatures are guaranteed.
18. If the match is postponed or cancelled for any reason, Canningvale is not required to substitute the prize for any other, although the winners will still receive the Official Player Towel signed by the Diamonds team.
19. Prize(s) cannot be transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash.
20. The Promoter is entitled to verify the validity of entries and the identity entrants/winner(s), and to disqualify any entrant/winner who submits an entry that is contrary to these Terms and Conditions, or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage is not a waiver of those rights.
21. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
22. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any personal injury, death, loss and damage; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including but not limited to any liability arising from any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction; any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control; any variation of the prize value; any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; or redemption or use of a prize.
23. If the Competition is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter is entitled to cancel the Competition.
24. All entries become the property of the Promoter.