Pay Smarter in 3 Simple Steps
1. Sign up
Sign up for an Openpay account. It’s quick, easy and straightforward.
Find the things you love and need from our collection of merchants.
3. Spread it
Pick the plan that suits you and pay in convenient instalments.
Spread the cost. No interest. None.
Openpay lets you spread the cost of the things you want and need over time, with no hidden fees.
- + Longer plans lengths to make larger purchases more manageable.
- + No hidden fees and no interest.
- + Available across retail, health, automotive, home improvement and more.
What do I need to use Openpay?
To sign up and get started you’ll need to:
- + Be 18 years or older
- + Provide a valid email address and mobile number
- + Provide a valid Australian payment card (both credit and debit cards are acceptable)
How do I sign up?
Signing up is easy. Just download the Openpay app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
Do you really charge no interest?
Yes, whatever the type of Openpay plan you choose, it will always be interest free.
What about fees?
If you miss a payment, you may be charged a late fee. Full details will be in your plan welcome email. Some plans may also include a management fee. You’ll be told upfront if this applies to your plan. View plans and pricing on our fee structure page.
Is Openpay safe and secure?